Totally Fishing...The Writen E-Show!

manitoubass2

So today I'm sitting in my Lazy Boy watching InfoWars, when my Canadian made IPhone rings. "Let's go fishing on the infamous Rainy River"! Shouts my emphatic friend. "Um sure, I spose. But let me check my Navionics Super Barium for spots first" I reply. "Thats it! I found the most elusive shore spot EVER"!!!!! Minutes later we'er loading up the 16" Lund, loaded with our brand spanking new 300 horsepower Mercury tiller!!! Upon arrival, i have an idea. We, as anglers so often talk about fishing breaks, points etc. well what is the most prolific break for fish? The surface! Thats it, gameplay in motion. Ice out walleye on LiveTarget topwaters! So i tie on a VMC UV shortshank jig to my 10lb PowerPro, coupled with a Okuma 30a reel and 6'4" Shimano Clarus rod. Moments later we arrive at our super elusive shore spot. First cast a 5lb walleye hammers my jig! "Game ON!!!E6462432-A0DB-4511-9378-C52EB65834C0_zps. Next cast, 8lb keeper for the grill! This is AMAZING!!!1AB85F19-9099-4AFB-8C44-FD627F002024_zps things slowed down after that just enough for us to cook some JOHNSONVILLE brats. "Why do you love JOHNSONVILLE brats so much John"? "Mmmmm, meat" he so elocuantly replies. Back to fishing. BAM! "Get the Frabill! Get the FRABILL" next up come this gorgeous pickereye around 12lbs. We never woulda landed that fish without our Mustang float suits2723ADE8-38E7-4EE0-881B-AEEFACCA68A4_zps Next fish comes on a Northland Tackle Buckshot jig, " man those fish love these BUCKSHOTS!11F1D594-FAFE-4DD8-B598-2843820DDD72_zps we decided one more fish before we left. I feel a hit, and fish on! "Man that was a mush bite, he just sucked it. Let's call this fish Sidney Kadri". 6D03506E-2356-4178-8B89-66ACFB5230B6_zps trip over, praise The Lord and saviour!!!! Thanks for tuning in, and until next time, stay thirsty my friends! 893E0F82-2F5D-4C35-902C-ED78EE856AB0_zps

Edited by manitoubass2

Minutes later we'er loading up the 16" Lund, loaded with our brand spanking new 300 horsepower Mercury tiller!!![/url]

you fit a 300hp tiller on a 16" boat... where's the picture of that! hahaha just playing nice catches

I hope you got a bunch of free swag from all your sponsers! lol

unfortunately, they all told me I wasnt marketable enough, accept for some company RBC Investors Group. They said i really should take a good look at my retirement plan. So be sure to check them out! And I got 40,000 free flyer miles and a trip to the Barbados! Edited by manitoubass2