Bored On A Cold Day?..**Final Requested Work Complete**

bushart

Well if you've ever asked yourself...Hey!!...I wonder what goes into making a Cedar Sandblasted sign or image? :huh:

Anyway if your bored or just curious, or just need something else ta click on.....I've started a Work in Progress...or a "How To" section on the "Ced-Art" website...it's a sub heading under "Past works"

I had a couple requests (A Moose and a welcome sign with red canoe)---so I've got them to painting stage....I'll update these as completed

Me???....Too dang cold to do anything outside today...so I'ze off ta paint

These are what the turn out like after completion

PS: oh yeah...link is a banner a top of page

algon 002.JPG

canoe plus sign 004.JPG

Edited by bushart

My mother paints as a hobby and the talent that is needed is amazing. The subtle concepts of hair, shadows and movement in nature takes a lifetime to master. The people who have mastered it turn a canvas from 2d to 3d have all of my admiration.

Art

Good on your mom there Art-----Painting is a great thing to do

You're only limited by your imagination and it can take you anywhere

And it never gets dull because we all are in a continuous learning mode...same as fishin

And Sometimes perceived mistakes end up being great things....Like Ole Bob Ross used to call em....."Happy Accidents"

And this is how it turns out painted and varnished

Again process is on Ced-Art site (Banner at top of page)...sub heading called "In Progress"---under the "past works heading"

oh yeah---21 inches round

moose2 002.JPG

Edited by bushart

Thanks Cast-Away

I'll PM you info

the board here I just put outdoorsy stuff on ...kinda make the day a tad brighter

Sidenote...I was kiddin with the wife---hopefully if we do a good job on outdoor signs with original artwork---they don't walk away???---it is a different world now a days

Some where around $2000.oo because I don't have near the talent that Terrance has. lol

Art

Think what yer shine would sell for,if there wasnt gov controls????????????????

you would be close to Duck Dynasty numbers.LOL

Nice work Terrance. :good:

Here's that last work that was requested to be done

They wanted a red canoe with welcome

It's 30 x16

Anyway it's on the site under "works in progress"---under "past works" now from beginning to end----somewhat shows the condensed version of how they go together

Anywho...now the weather's turning warmer we shouldn't need these boredom relievers......of course unless there's no hockey :)

wel 004.JPG