ckrb2007

Just wanted to give a huge thanks to the guys who helped me with my ATV this morning at the Government Docks. One gentleman was on a sled and the other one was on a Suzuki ATV.....and of course Jesse (kenzy31) and his dad helping me get it on my trailer.
Funny how things work. I had no problems getting out on the lake, setting up and even fished for a few mins before my buddy Peter (Stroudster) texted and said my interior light was on in my truck. That one text saved me a mountain of headaches because I packed up my gear and made it all the way back to the hill at the government dock and my ATV died. I can't imagine what would've happened if I didn't get Peter's text and I drove out further on the lake. Anyways, the guy on the sled helped me get my machine pretty much all the way up the hill, and the guy on the other ATV pulled me up on to flat ground. Then Jesse drove me to my truck and him and his dad helped me get it on my trailer.
Just wanted to give all you guys a HUGE THANKS!!!

On another note........still not sure what's wrong with the ATV. Looks like it may be leaking gas. There was a puddle in my trailer when I got home. It turns over over fine but it's just not catching, like it's not getting gas. Waiting for the snow to melt off of it before I dive into the guts of it.
Ideas anyone????

Colin.