So Sad

vance

The site has grown thru the years and it has changed from being a small board where you know everyone. We now have thousands of people from all areas and walks of life. We all come here to laugh and cry as we share our days ins and outs with both old friends and friends we have not met yet. Is one better than the other ,will the answer in a word is no. We all continue to gain from our time here at the board or we would leave. One of the things that would go far in helping this site is if the members would control how they jump on each other for having a different view that theirs. We also have a policy that tries to prevent people from cussing or mock cussing not because we don't hear these words every day but it makes you think about what you have said if you are not using one of the automatic adjectives that you say without thinking. putting a level of how many posts are needed is already in place for the classifieds it is 20 posts and the newbies that are here for a quick ad will immediately send a mod a note and say they can't use the classifieds. Well once it is explained they either decide it is now worth any trouble and don't post or we get 20 nice fish posts so they can get their free ad. At the end of the day the most important thing to remember is you decide what to read and respond to. If you don't like a subject leave it alone. If you can't control your strong opinion then also leave it alone. As a Mod here it is a delicate balancing act between allowing the thread to go in a constructive path and shutting it down because of a few who are disrespectful of other views. The Moderators all have lives that are outside of the board and our time is limited. We read the thread adjust it if possible and if we feel it will go wrong again then we shut it down. Some people all look for a hidden reason on why we did it and accuse us of stopping threads counter to our views. It is one of the bad sides of the job of Moderator but the good part of the job far outnumbers the minimum bad. Thanks again to everyone for the most part patience and civilized way they interact with each other. To the other we will slowly weed them out but in an open community more will follow. Treasure the friends you make here and ignore the ones who aren't will go far in making this still one of the greatest communities on the internet.

Art

Who writes this stuff for you?

:clapping::canadian:

Sorry for your lose today. :angel:

I was reluctant to comment since this is a non fishing thread... :whistling:

There is only one music thread. There is only one hockey thread.

One I chose to participate in, one I do not. My choice. I won't open the Duck Dynasty ones either. My choice, as is someone's choice to complain... just be prepared for the responses. :stretcher:

Holy mackerel I started this post as a mere comment on the posts on the first page,I am not a NICE FISH kind of person but I am surprised the quality of posts that have been posted and what everyone has posted is true.Yes we are a COMMUNITY of fisher folk and from time to time we all help each other out in some fashion or other and I am PROUD to be a member here...

vance

Who writes this stuff for you?

:clapping::canadian:

Sorry for your lose today. :angel:

You can be sure it is me by the poor grammar and punctuation. The way I write is the way I speak which breaks a few rules I was taught in English class 3 or so decades ago. Lol The funny part is that Roy corrects me when I make to large of a mistake that man is the silver toothed english speaken devil.

Art

You can be sure it is me by the poor grammar and punctuation. The way I write is the way I speak which breaks a few rules I was taught in English class 3 or so decades ago. Lol The funny part is that Roy corrects me when I make to large of a mistake that man is the silver toothed english speaken devil.

Art

LOL

Funny,I got PM,s telling me to spell right and use cumas.

I said,so sad for you.

Happy new year to you Art. And give Joe a kiss will ya.. From Betty of course.LMAO