Xbox one vs Xbox 360

Big Cliff

I must say that if you are spending the money you should get the xbox 1, mainly because in two years or so the 360 will be obsolete and you would than have to buy the new system anyways.

I would imagine your son would be upgrading in the near future as well. I personally will be getting one after christmas sometime when the price comes down a bit. I also must agree with eb games, these people know their stuff. Lastly, assuming you buy any system (especially the x box 1) i would at least consider the warrantys that are offered because frankly 500 is a good chunk of change. Good luck.

I personally will be getting one after christmas sometime when the price comes down a bit.

Good luck with that, I mean it. They can, do and WILL take as much cash as they can from you as long as they can so the discount train is not coming any time soon.

All we did was change the ip address and we get US netflix no problem

I said SHHH already... LOL!

It's too bad DLNA was removed from the PS4. One reason why I'll never upgrade my PS3.

Sony acknowledged their error and will be adding MP3 and DLNA in a future update.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/437850/post-launch-ps4-update-to-add-mp3-dlna-support-confirms-yoshida/

While it should have been included right off the hop, at least it's not as bad as the Xbox One that can't even be used without downloading the mandatory update first. Xbox reps suggest that you take your Xbox One to a friends house if you do not have an internet connection. The heck? How can you release a system that can't be used unless you download an update?

http://gamerant.com/xbox-one-day-one-update-not-optional/

Sony does currently charge for premium online play that comes with added benefits, but basic use is 100% free. I highly doubt Sony would ever force PS4 users to pay for online use. It's one of the major reasons people choose Playstation over Xbox....

Good luck with that, I mean it. They can, do and WILL take as much cash as they can from you as long as they can so the discount train is not coming any time soon.

If thats the case i will wait longer. As long as i have it when nhl 15 comes out in sept. Im good