New Bas Pro location

Great location, it should do very well.

IMO what bps does so well is they promote a culture that fisherman and hunters feel very comfortable in, as well as add a level of nostalgia in each location that every outdoorsman will fall in love with. They spend a ton on store fixtures and displays creating this unique atmosphere, it's no wonder customer service reviews have always been lacking... You simply can't have it all I guess. It'll be a great addition to the area

This one makes sense....but the Niagara on the Lake one puzzles me a bit. I know its a "touristy" area, but didn't think the area would be the best choice for one of their stores. Of course the one on Universal Drive in Florida is kinda the same thing and seems to do well. I guess this is why they don't bother to consult me for my opinion on new locations! lol

This one makes sense....but the Niagara on the Lake one puzzles me a bit. I know its a "touristy" area, but didn't think the area would be the best choice for one of their stores. Of course the one on Universal Drive in Florida is kinda the same thing and seems to do well. I guess this is why they don't bother to consult me for my opinion on new locations! lol

Brian, I'd say that the reason for BPS choice of locations has less to do with fishing, hunting and the outdoors than it has to do with traffic as a tourist attraction. The biggest tourist attraction in all of Missouri is the Springfield, Missouri Bass Pro Shop. Even the Ottawa press release talks about traffic and tourist attractions in the Ottawa area.