Scratching instead of digging

Fisherman

I have too much to do today. Busier than a 3 legged cat burying a turd on a frozen pond. I'll be back sometime today to add my 2 cents to this thread. In the meantime, food for thought: Ours is the busiest fishing community in Canada (real numbers) so we should all be proud as contributors to our success. Those who don't like it here ahhh what can I say, you're still here so I'm not worried. Anyhow, gotta get some stuff done, back as soon as I can.

That was at 0756 this morning, can someone go help Roy bury that turd, it's 1350 now and haven't heard back from him yet. Maybe he was licking his paws clean and got stuck to the ice..

Maybe just let the useless threads die! Most of us don't care, and the few that are offended about locked threads and censorship could take it to PM's, goodness knows that, among other things is what they are for! And before you comment that I dont have to read the thread etc. your post is pretty non-specific! All the best!

Edited by porkpie

Maybe just let the useless threads die! Most of us don't care, and the few that are offended about locked threads and censorship could take it to PM's, goodness knows that, among other things is what they are for! And before you comment that I dont have to read the thread etc. your post is pretty non-specific! All the best!

What exactly is a useful thread??

Don't tell me you come here for fishing information???? hahaha.....Good luck with that.

S.

What exactly is a useful thread??

Don't tell me you come here for fishing information???? hahaha.....Good luck with that.

S.

Useful= anything to do with anything.

Useless= whining about the internetz.

Life is too short to worry about who wins the internetz. For those that need that, best keep it to PM's so the rest of us can read up about hockey, and how to floss salmon! Cheers!

IMO

Edited by porkpie