Thanx shimano guys

esoxansteel

While fly fishing for muskies from shore, with increasing strong south winds I was noticing how damn close the fly was coming to me between my back cast and forward cast, one time is came a little to close for comfort so to speak, and drove the 8 inch fly with 4/0 hook in through my hoodie, through my T Shirt and into my back below my shoulder blade. knowing my wife would not have the strength to cut the hook with the knipex, i headed over to the Shimano Warranty centre, where they cut the hook enough to free my hoodie and shirt, and off to the hospital i went to remove the rest of the hook. Thanx Shimano for great service above and beyond the ordinary

Glad you got that all worked out! Sorry, but your story made me LOL...

Reminds me of my brother who likes to chase the toothy critters.

He likes to sit on the top of the back of his boat seat as his seat is pretty low and he can see easier from up there. Well, that's all fine and dandy, if you remember that you keep dumping your musky lure on the seat after changing up.

So one fine summer day, he is fishing the Moon basin with his family in the boat. Notice a thunder storm making it's way across the bay and decide to boot it back to camp before it hits. So he is sitting on top of the back of the seat again, travelling along at 30 mph, when they hit another boat's wake. He slips off the back of the seat, right down onto a cluster on 10 to 12 inch baits! Yes, he now has a 12 inch musky lure attached to his rear end! He had to lay down across the back seat of his truck while my Sister in law drove him to the clinic.

I think the folks at the clinic in Mactier are probabaly still laughing about that.

I'm pretty sure he has started putting lures away after that encounter!

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Glad you got that all worked out! Sorry, but your story made me LOL...

Reminds me of my brother who likes to chase the toothy critters.

He likes to sit on the top of the back of his boat seat as his seat is pretty low and he can see easier from up there. Well, that's all fine and dandy, if you remember that you keep dumping your musky lure on the seat after changing up.

So one fine summer day, he is fishing the Moon basin with his family in the boat. Notice a thunder storm making it's way across the bay and decide to boot it back to camp before it hits. So he is sitting on top of the back of the seat again, travelling along at 30 mph, when they hit another boat's wake. He slips off the back of the seat, right down onto a cluster on 10 to 12 inch baits! Yes, he now has a 12 inch musky lure attached to his rear end! He had to lay down across the back seat of his truck while my Sister in law drove him to the clinic.

I think the folks at the clinic in Mactier are probabaly still laughing about that.

I'm pretty sure he has started putting lures away after that encounter!

HH

lmao that story made me laugh harder than the first one