Fall bass fishing Haliburton style !!!

fishindevil

Well my buddy and I hit Haliburton yesterday morning for some fall bass fishing.we started out early in the dense fog and were on fish before the fog even lifted !!! No giants but we had a great day and the fall colors on the lake were just awesome and at it was a postcard day !!! We used wacky rigs,spinnerbaits,dropshots X-zones of course as well as jigs !!!! Pretty much caught fish on everything my buddy DId we fished a deeper program and it payed off !!! Anyways here is a few pics of the day and some boat & pics in the fog !!!! Tight-lines C3556094-7F99-43CE-A8CC-F0328817640D-4892BF9D5E8-8E04-4FEF-80CA-6626CB4E504B-489004EB7C3-33B0-4963-A181-07F5C5ADB6C2-4898712537A-FD43-49DB-A573-21ED63C8004A-489C56DB872-F40F-4F64-AEC1-21E86EE5F13C-489F0090E05-40F9-40FE-A1C6-331ACDD8A571-489EFC6BB00-5027-4DCE-B39C-944AA0A8DB10-4890D3A8CB4-623B-4141-AF75-49189FECEE11-48924EE17C1-F9E5-4EF3-9E67-8E5BE551ABCD-345

Thanks guys !!! That Lund is my buddies we both took our boats yesterday !!! It came from Lund that way when he got it !!!! Not really sure what the differences are but it runs amazing !!!! It sure is a wicked boat a big proV tournament boat !!!! It's like fishing out of a suite in the royal York !!! Lol

Had a great day out on the water with the oldman yesterday as well. Fish were absolutely destroying frogs, once the sun got high they sunk a bit deeper and slow rolling spinnerbaits off the deeper edges was the ticket. Gotta love the fall! Zero boat traffic and crazy fishing! That Pro-V is a nice rig!

Really eh bill !!! We were trying topwater too even after it warmed right up and could not even raise a fish !!!! My bud got a nice 3.5 on a spinnerbait but none on topwater !!!! My fish came in 18ft of water on wacky rigs and got one small bass on a tube program !!! We have been on the deep water program for weeks now and it's been working good as well !!! Even for buckets ...

Really eh bill !!! We were trying topwater too even after it warmed right up and could not even raise a fish !!!! My bud got a nice 3.5 on a spinnerbait but none on topwater !!!! My fish came in 18ft of water on wacky rigs and got one small bass on a tube program !!! We have been on the deep water program for weeks now and it's been working good as well !!! Even for buckets ...

We stumbled on the frog pattern by accident, I didn't think the topwater bite was going to be happening either, but the fish told us different I guess. Had to be right uptight on the bank or it was a no go.. If the frog landed 3ft away, they wouldn't touch it. On another lake I fish we've been slamming big smallies vertical jigging icefishing spoons. Find the giant shad schools and you'll find the bass..

Edited by BillM

Ya it was awesome Chris and the colors were in full force too !!! Maybe you and I can hook up before fall ends for a day fishing !!!! As usual I will most likely be in Haliburton fishing again this Comming weekend I will shoot you a text !!! Tight-lines

that would be a blast, I'm sure I would learn a lot, keeping my fingers crossed