New to the site

Tinman

I'm a father of 2, 4 yr old girl and 18mth old boy. I work as a gas fitter for a large heating company in Ottawa. I'm mostly a shore fisherman. My fisihng partner is normaly my four year old, she loves to fish. I fish mostly for bass, and am thinking of hitting a few tournies this year, Always looking for an adult partner lol

Tinner :Gonefishing:

Welcome Tinman. I get wihtin an our or so of you for 1 week each July. We spend a week in Rideau Ferry, kinda between Smiths Falls and Perth. Got some great bass fishing there. Looking forward to this year's trip. Sometime I gotta try some musky fishing along the Rideau River ... I hear its pretty good in some areas.

EH! Welcome Tinman!... try fishing the dam in Manotick .. your daughter will love it lotsa perch

i used to live there .. or even the under bigger bridge in Manotick has produced some big pike for

me...

more people should go into the live chat that way it'll be faster to say hello.. or give out info.

Randy.

Welcome to the board!! Some of the best times I have fishing are with my 5 year old daughter. Introduced her to fishing last year and that's all we hear about now that the warmer weather is here. Looking forward to your reports!! We like to see pics too.... :lol::thumbsup_anim:

Ah Clamp-it, an America fan I see, those guys were definitely on something when they wrote songs, Cause never was the reason for the evening, The heat was hot? I love it.

Hey Tinman, welcome to the site. From your description I think I know who you are, if I am right pm me. You will like this site.