Flatlining lakers

Freshtrax

What kind of equipment are you using ?? Do have leadcore or any dipsey setups??? Even an offshore board and some snap weights ?? If not you are gonna probly wash a lot of lures today ... But the 3way might do it .....good luck troll your spoon for a while then every so often put the boat in neutral let it sink then back in gear and hold on !!! Good luck .....

Yep there deep. Lots of boats out there today . We didn't catch any but saw a few. Had a blast with my new to me boat. Now time to invest in some down riggers.

You dont need to fish the big lake to get them. Just saying. Good on ya for getting out and trying.

The fish are deep. My deepest came from 110 on saturday, and 112 yesterday. That being said, both days there was a lot of activity at the surface. I'm not sure what they were, but there was a lot of fish surfacing, and rolling early in the day. We also seen several giant schools of smelt, just under the surface. You never know. Give it a shot, you have nothing to lose. Good luck!!