Found channel marker outa place

Last time I seen the bouy tender boat on sturgeon lake 2 yrs ago it was the department of fisheries and oceans ??? But I think you can report it on the Trent Severn waterway site if you can read the number on the side of the bouy they can zero right in on where it should be but I have also seen the coast guard bouy tender on the Ottawa river so I'm curious as well you can also report it to Prescott coast guard radio on the marine band as well and they will put a notice to navigation warning out on their channel let us know ???

They have been on Rice for the last couple weeks. The green marker buoy on the center channel tracks was missing and later that day I seen them heading that way.

Also the marker buoys just passed puadash and the next one east have been changed too White. Going to be hard to see on foggy days.

Edited by Garnet

The Canadian Coast Guard (out of Parry Sound) is responsible for buoys on Lake Nipissing and for the last ten years they have not been maintain them well, resulting is huge damage to many boats and unnecessary risk to human life.

The Coast Guard is part of the Canadian Hydrographic unit.

I have been after them for over 15 years to fix these buoy issues... with no results.