Bluebird Pictures

4x4bassin

I know this has nothing to do with fishing but I thought I would share some pictures of my bluebirds from my property . A couple years ago I set out a bluebird box trail in my backyard to see if I could attract these somewhat rare and beautiful birds . After a lot of reading I came up with some box designs and locations and the boxes were set . It didn't take long for them to find the boxes and every year since they have been back like clockwork .The bluebird is a very interesting bird in that they will let you open up the box and check on the eggs/young (which you are suppose to do)and they will not bother you ,its like they trust you but if a crow or dog goes near the box they go crazy ! Anyways I could go on but I won't , here are a few pictures I took last night . Enjoy

IMG_1209_zps115f9374.jpg

IMG_1220_zpsb90e537a.jpg

IMG_1236_zps38c04295.jpg

IMG_1240_zpse093a521.jpg

Hope my fellow birders enjoyed

Awesome birds for sure !!!! They seem to be getting harder to find all the time they say their numbers have dropped,and it's great to put up boxes for them ....I'm always looking for them on my country commute to work everyday !!!!!!! Thanks for sharing !!!! I really enjoy feeding the birds as well I have 6 feeders in my yard .....