Just like clock work.... Specks were hungry again :)

Leecher

I wasn't suppose to be going out today but I couldn't resist :D

DSC09534_zpsb7d6dca7.jpg

2h30 hours to limit out x2 with a good friend of mine Ray.... here he just caught his last one

DSC09530_zps582cd6b4.jpg

The usual sink shot :P my limit :)

DSC09532_zps8e80f20f.jpg

TroutJunkie

Some details from today.... Raymond and I hadn't wet a line in some 20 years since our last time out barbotte fishing in the Gatineau Park  :) He was my wife's colleague at work and good friend...  now retired and will be celebrating his 70th next week!!!

After some thoughts of, am I going fishing or not tomorrow, gave him a call to see if he was interested in some trout fishing... without hesitation, the answer was YESSSS!!!!

5h00am, look out the kitchen window and see 6C on the thermometer  :o   Not again  :wallbash:  Winds was blowing directly from the North.... my my my what was I thinking  :wallbash:   WELL  turns out it was a perfect day trouting and they were hungry  :D

We both limited out in 2h30 hours of hard work  :P  :D  :lol:

Here's a little video I made for this occasion... Enjoy

Dang it Jaques, my mouth is watering. Those look delicious. :)

They sure are Jeremy!!!

Awesome stuff. Sometimes, with fishermen, 20 years can seem like 20 minutes. :clapping:

Thanks Rob!!! This priceless moment was long overdue... had an awesome time out there :)

Aye, laisses-en pour moi Jacques! :lol: Great speck shore fishin' right there. Since it was so cold I guess the black flies weren't that bad? Or maybe even non-existant.

Pas de problème W`m F... j`vais t'en laisser :D The flies were non existent early morning but as soon as it warmed up a few degrees, some were coming out of hibernation... the wind played a great role in keeping them in check :D

yeah thought it was good, now I need to work a little harder on my videos

:thumbsup_anim: I created the intro with Photoscape, a free utility, off the net you can download :) The 2 new sequences was almost 4 hours in the making :o

Mind you, I was learning how to use the program :) Then, imported those two into MS Movie Maker to finalize it.

Edited by TroutJunkie

Well I guess that makes up for the winter :clapping: (and the broken auger ?) That was you rite?

Don.

Thanks Don!!! Yes it was me... I was baffled by the broken auger this hard water season :wacko: but now, with the results I'm having... it's all good for now :)

Had to fix the clock cause it was broken... some of the pieces made it into a very hot environment :) Breakfast for champions :D This for my friend Dave aka fish farmer ;):D

DSC09535_zps869563cb.jpg

Edited by TroutJunkie

Very nice report Jaques.

Thanks Dan!!!

Tres Bon Jacques!

Merci Drew!!!

Nice report Jacques! That plate with cooked specks just had me cover the keyboard in drool....you owe me a new keyboard.....or a plate of specks. ;)

Thanks Will!!! We could always trade... walleye for specks :whistling:;):P:)