ICE OUT?

limeyangler

It looks the same here in Manitouwadge, most of the snow is gone here..last Tuesday we removed our huts and snowmobiled for the last time. Still 2 feet of ice on the lake here in town, but the ice popped 2 days ago....

Not a chance in hell for fishing next Saturday, just crazy but its snowing here right now :wallbash:

It looks the same here in Manitouwadge, most of the snow is gone here..last Tuesday we removed our huts and snowmobiled for the last time. Still 2 feet of ice on the lake here in town, but the ice popped 2 days ago....

Not a chance in hell for fishing next Saturday, just crazy but its snowing here right now :wallbash:

Wow...sleddin' last week! Snows been gone for a while now here.....but its snowing again today.

There is Hope Simon I see a bit of open water, still augering holes up here as of yesterday, sweating ice fishing doesn't seem quite right lol

LOL.....yeah...better than frostbite though dontcha fink?

winter 2014 is almost here...enjoy your spring-fall season while you can. :D

@#$%$#@#%^^&^%$

What a crazy long season Simon

YUP...considering last year ice out was April 4th

So 6 mths ice ,6 mths nice? (give or take),beautifull country,but a long winter for sure. Hope you get out on the water soon! :good: .

Thanks man...and like you say.....beautiful up here....no complaints at all.

I wish pike opener down here was on ice! Lol

hopefully get a shot at pike from the lawn by Monday!....

No worries Simon, I'll be bring some snow melt mojo with me this week lol

Much appreciated :good:

I think you guys will be fine for opener, if not, your welcome to join me on my lawn for some pike and walleye....its opening up nice on the Goon(Wabigoon).