Simcoe Trout and Whitie Opening Weekend

snagmaster

Hi Guys,

Counting down the minutes of work on this gloomy friday while dreaming of being on my boat catching lunkers....lol.....Was planning to hit simcoe tomorrow for opener but checked the weather and see 25km/hr winds with 42km/hr gusts.....Brutal......Is anyone else braving the wind for an attempt atsimcoe deep water jigging?

I found the last two years for spring whities and lakers terribly slow compared to the usual. Has anyone else experienced the same? Im marking way less then last years and catching way less.....What the hell is happing to these fish? lol

If im not mistaken,we went 40 for42 those two days,and kept 2 for the table due to we could,nt revive them. Caught up in line twist. Stupid fish,didnt they know they were going to be released.LOL

I,ll never forget that weekend.it was buggy fish catching crazy :clapping::canadian:

Wish I had some video of me and pop out on my 14ft tinney. We did real well too. Mostly whities on the riggers.Think that day we went 8-12. All whities. He couldnt believe it.