Cracked hot tub filter canister NF

Once again I'm looking for a bit of advice. This plastic canister cracked at the plug in three spots.This is a Juccuzi tub and it's about 20-25 years old. I think I might have troubles getting a replacement but not sure.This just happened when tightening the drain plug in. Was not even tight when it cracked.

With all of todays adhesives anyone know of something that might work?.I know being at the thread is not a ideal spot for repair,but thought as I'm watching the Jays leading,and the Pits/NYI game into overtime. lol. Maybe there is something that may work?

Pits just won btw.

009_zpsa385bd20.jpg

010_zps009d94e9.jpg

Edited by davey buoy

I run my hot tub without a filter, no problems, mine has a little screen for water entering the heater

there maybe a little more suspended stuff in the water, but my filters are $80 a pop, so I don't bother with it, oh yeah, I'm always looking for ways to save a few $$$

I run my hot tub without a filter, no problems, mine has a little screen for water entering the heater

there maybe a little more suspended stuff in the water, but my filters are $80 a pop, so I don't bother with it, oh yeah, I'm always looking for ways to save a few $$$

My filter Chris is reuseable/washable . It is quite long,and all piping is that white PVC looking material with glued joints. To change will be a son of a gun fore sure.I don't think mine has a filter screen by the heater?,I will check. Thanks

Call Sterling Pools in Peterborough, I worked there for years. Rather then me tell ya what you need to know call them, ask for Fred. He can set you up with everything you need and get you the parts if theyes are around. I have seen that often though and usually find a replacement no problem.

Call Sterling Pools in Peterborough, I worked there for years. Rather then me tell ya what you need to know call them, ask for Fred. He can set you up with everything you need and get you the parts if theyes are around. I have seen that often though and usually find a replacement no problem.

Thanks,I'll check him out if need be. I know of two spots near where I'll be tomorrow. I'll try them first and see where I'm at.

Did ya go to near north? Dont play with silly puddy.

If your dead set on getting it fixed (welded) take it to Barrie welding and Machine. Their on Anne st accross from Kelly tire. You will pay though. Atleast you,ll have it fixed,for awhile. Like said,Replace it.If it is cracked in one spot it is a sign of things to come.

Edited by Misfish

Did ya go to near north? Dont play with silly puddy.

If your dead set on getting it fixed (welded) take it to Barrie welding and Machine. Their on Anne st accross from Kelly tire. You will pay though. Atleast you,ll have it fixed,for awhile. Like said,Replace it.If it is cracked in one spot it is a sign of things to come.

That's where I ended taking my parts too. They did a great job and one more of the same to do.Didn't get a chance today as planned. I'm in the same area tomorrow. Will try again. Thanks B.