Whats the name of this tune?

misfish

Every time I see those guys I wonder, how do you get started in that sport? You couldn't just jump off a cliff and expect to live with no experience...

I started by jumping off my bed.

Then from progressively higher up the stairs.

Next, my older cousin said to jump out the second floor bedroom window with superman cape. And that is where my cliff jumping career ended. :sarcasm:

I started by jumping off my bed.

Then from progressively higher up the stairs.

Next, my older cousin said to jump out the second floor bedroom window with superman cape. And that is where my cliff jumping career ended. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, a lot of these people have extensive parachuting experience. It is a little easier to learn to fly from a plane then a cliff I guess.

LMAO! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

And true, I guess you would start with a plane over water.

Here's the landing here. That dude is spooky at the end. http://vimeo.com/38590516

ah, parachute -

I was trying to visualise - belly flop, or running with those webbed legs - either way would have been a tad ouch....

somehow I suspect the interview with the life insurance sale guy is somewhat abreviated

I guess you guys haven't seen the video of that Jeb guy and another guy trying to get close to a bridge while using those wing suits. Needless to say, Jeb is the only one who lands in one piece. Just youtube "guy hits bridge in wingsuit".