NF: Coaching position open with the Sabres :)

BillM

Blame Muckler and the fact that he's native (ie people didn't want him him that position). Some might not like my answer, but if someone has a better answer, feel free to post it.

I'd love to see him back behind the bench for any NHL team.

Edited by BillM

The sports talk radio today was suggesting that the Leafs/Sabres game Thursday was a make or break game for Lindy.

Sometimes a coach just has to be changed because you can't fire the whole team, or half. Lindy has been, and still will be, paid well so no need for a tag day for him either. He'll be working again very soon.

Alot of people here were soured on millers verbal diarreah last season and prior. But i can tell you that after his rant post penguins game this past weekend,,,,,,alot of fans actually took it for what it was worth and supported his comments. Feeling it was good to see a player actually showing frustration and quite frankly, i agree. It was good to see him call some guys out. i get sick and tired of the same old pominville robot post game comments. "We gotta be better" or "thats just not good enough".

Im sad to see lindy go as i wanted a" buffalo guy" to win it here someday, but it was loooooooong overdue and proven that he wasnt going to be that guy. Glad they let him go, but sorry it had to come to that

As far as Nolan......this city LOVED that guy. Dominik Hasek however........didnt exactly have a warm and fuzzy relationship with him. His wife on the other hand..........that may or may not be a different story lol

Well the story I have heard a few times about Nolan was he went behind Muckler's back to higher management over a issue he and muckler did not agree on. There is a reason why no one else(other then the islanders) have gave him a another shot,and it has nothing to do with him being native.