gulp floating night crawlers

tomO

I have used them

the have a time and place

some days they work well and other days they do not

on days that they do as well as real worms I use them as the perch and other pan fish do not peck them to death, so your not checking your bait as much....

I've tried em... They're ok... And might help if your fishing really snaggy areas.... But not needed in most cases.... They are also stiffer then the normal gulp so movement is effected negatively....

But 3" gulp minnows work better...

I haven't put a real worm on a harness in years... And we did the Pepsi challenge... Tested worms and gulp side by side... They performed equally... But less trouble with gulp.... No messy soil or worm guts to deal with....

Edited by Mike Rousseau

Gulp minnows catch fish like crazy, of all sizes. I've never been able to go to the CTC rack and pick up a more reliable bait for lots of bites for almost any species. Panfish, crappies, bass, pike, steelhead, even caught carp on em.

The Gulp nightcrawlers worked OK for me. I bought the floating ones specifically for harness fishing... In this case, nothing beats live.

Gulp minnows catch fish like crazy, of all sizes. I've never been able to go to the CTC rack and pick up a more reliable bait for lots of bites for almost any species. Panfish, crappies, bass, pike, steelhead, even caught carp on em.

The Gulp nightcrawlers worked OK for me. I bought the floating ones specifically for harness fishing... In this case, nothing beats live.

X2. Always have 2-3 bags on hand. They are a great go to bait for me when fishing is slow. Crawlers not so much