wantabigone

Hello all. Are there any individual fishermen out there that would like to join our group of 3 at Richter lake for walleye? Pike too!

We are a group of low key fishermen, (we do not wake at the break of dawn to fish and fish until the sun sets), Not hard drinkers, aged 80, 70ish and 45.

If anyone in interested we are located in Toronto, driving to Nakina the third week of June. Leaving June14th and likely back in Toronto June 23rd.

If interested send me a PM!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a small enough lake that you can fish the whole thing in a week if you want to. The bulk of the weeds, and bigger pike, are in the bottom end of the lake near/past the island.

I don't remember a spot that didn't produce fish. We would decide to troll back to the cabin for lunch. We would just head straight for the cabin and have stop because we were catching fish so often that we would have never made it.

Not really a trophy pike fishery the week our group was there if memory serves there was maybe 2 or 3 pike over 35" caught largest being 38.5". The pike fising is better in the Toronto harbour.

Sounds like the problem isn't the fish..... Comparing Richter to Toronto Harbour, lol!

I don`t think the problem was with the fishermen although that lousy fishermen Ben Beattie couldn`t catch a big pike to save his life that week!!! :clapping: just kidding Ben!!!

And although the Toronto comment does sound kind of funny I don`t think its that much of a stretch...maybe it was just a bad week for all six guys!!!

• 3 months later...

Well, unfortunately mother nature conspired to keep us out of Richter this year. Due to weather conditions Eddie has been unable to have the camp ready for our June 15th departure.

Here's hoping everyone has a good season this year with great new memories and experiences.