Strange feeds? NF

brkygetr

I decided last night I was makin pizza today. After a full day of doin' stuff it came down to makin the creation. End result I made a za chucked full of ground venison sausage, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, calabresee salami, and a ridiculous amount of mozzerella cheese.

Wow....that was a good plan.

It just came to me that I have never had pizza with venison? Any other creations out there that are not really the norm but come from the water or land??

100_1194_zpsefa4d496.jpg

Edited by brkygetr

I worked / ran a few Pizza Shops in my day.

I've made more than 25,000 pies for sure .( some of the best you'd ever have)

I had a manager in BC " Pizza Factory "

come to me one day and said " put this on a pie "

He had handed me a sliced loaf of some sort , I chopped it up and added it to an "all meat" pie .

( Butcher can attest to this ) ... There was enough for me to make a free take home pie , so I added veggies and ginger , made my way home and we ate it ... Next day I ( we ) find out from Atwal that we had eaten DOG ! ( Akbash Hound ) .. Hmm , quite tasty ... never again ..

Making pizza is an artform ... my favorite is a

Rye crust , painted with EV Olive Oil , Ginger, Garlic , Mozza/ Feta (base) cheddar on top ,

4 kinds of peppers , 3 different onions , shrooms, pineapple , olives , ham + bacon +capa, red sauce as a dipper .

Ran the Pizza Man .

I worked / ran a few Pizza Shops in my day.

I've made more than 25,000 pies for sure .( some of the best you'd ever have)

I had a manager in BC " Pizza Factory "

come to me one day and said " put this on a pie "

He had handed me a sliced loaf of some sort , I chopped it up and added it to an "all meat" pie .

( Butcher can attest to this ) ... There was enough for me to make a free take home pie , so I added veggies and ginger , made my way home and we ate it ... Next day I ( we ) find out from Atwal that we had eaten DOG ! ( Akbash Hound ) .. Hmm , quite tasty ... never again ..

Making pizza is an artform ... my favorite is a

Rye crust , painted with EV Olive Oil , Ginger, Garlic , Mozza/ Feta (base) cheddar on top ,

4 kinds of peppers , 3 different onions , shrooms, pineapple , olives , ham + bacon +capa, red sauce as a dipper .

Ran the Pizza Man .

Wow...and here i thought my creation was odd? dog eh?...almost as good as bacon beer....

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/business/archives/2013/02/20130207-103352.html

Strange Feeds ...

I've eaten darned near everything legal that , swims , crawls , slithers or has 4 legs and lives in Canada ... it's all good with the right recipe .

My dad ( 113 this year RIP) would come home and cook everything and anything he could whack , angle , trap or run over with the T-Bird..