Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

I won't jump off the band wagon,but This team is along way still from making the playoffs IMO.It's early,but something just goes out of wack at the wrong time?.What will they do?

We still need a #1 centre, sorry but Bozak is a 2nd or 3rd line centre at best..I like Bozak but he isint the go to guy on any other team...I say Phaneuf and Kadri for Getzlaf or the likes....

Another blacked out game for the die-hards. I really like the way they thank y'all for your patronage and steadfast support after the half century sham.

Blacked out? Where do you live..it shouldnt be..Leafs tv

Last time I checked you have to pay for all TV viewing either dish or cable,no ?

Yes we all pay to watch tv..Leafs tv is only another 3 bucks a month, to follow every little detail of my team..Thats not a black out.

Last time I checked you have to pay for all TV viewing either dish or cable,no ?

Anyone ever heard of a crude implement referred to as an antenna?

Workin on a lil' ditty and this is what I got so far...

Woke up one day and what do I see, payin way too much for crappy TV

Hop in the truck and took a drive you see, gonna try and make it so it works for me.

Talked to a man with plenty to say, ended up talkin me into an HD-8Bay.

Up on the roof when I hear the neighbor say, Heard a lot of talk bout those big 8 bays.

Told m I was tired of ole Rogers and Bell, Now I got my 8 bay and they can go to hell.

Its' a work in progress and it sucks but then again so do those Monopolizing Media Black Holes.

The connected generations don't have a clue because their heads are always pointed in the downward direction. Other than the electricity flowin through the cord TV used to be free and still can be. Of the 900 channels on any network how much repetition and reality crap (Which is as scripted as the day is long) is there? News, Reality and more crap than you can shake a stick at.. $70/Month for filler? $70/Month for dead air? And if you're watching leaf games for an extra $3 a month you are paying $3 too much. hehehe.

Edited by moxie

The connected generations don't have a clue because their heads are always pointed in the downward direction. Other than the electricity flowin through the cord TV used to be free and still can be. Of the 900 channels on any network how much repetition and reality crap (Which is as scripted as the day is long) is there? News, Reality and more crap than you can shake a stick at.. $70/Month for filler? $70/Month for dead air? And if you're watching leaf games for an extra $3 a month you are paying $3 too much. hehehe.

Red ? Red Green is that really you ? :canadian:

lol funny..The point was that the leafs game was "blacked out" well if you have the new digital antenna you wouldn't get RSN or TSN 2 with the best reception. So having said that all games would be blacked out that weren't on CBC or tsn.. I'm not even sure you would get regular TSN on those systems. So to say the games on Leafs Tv are blacked out is a mute point with a digital antenna You most likely would only get to watch Saturday night hockey on CBC..

Edited by tb4me

lol funny..The point was that the leafs game was "blacked out" well if you have the new digital antenna you wouldn't get RSN or TSN 2 with the best reception. So having said that all games would be blacked out that weren't on CBC or tsn.. I'm not even sure you would get regular TSN on those systems. So to say the games on Leafs Tv are blacked out is a mute point with a digital antenna You most likely would only get to watch Saturday night hockey on CBC..

hehehe. That would be fair comment if I were a leaf fan . In a nut shell? You'd best be saving your collective breaths and find better things to do until they win a cup(If they ever do). Then and only then do they deserve to have any deserved attention cast their way. Those two behemoths that own them are laughing at you all because win or lose they own you. Hell, I can only imagine how many of you watch their shameful product on a 3" screen. hehehe.

Edited by moxie