Looks like we might be going offline for a bit

Roy

We all are getting new trucks and boats!! :clapping::worthy::w00t: What's that!!?? Fully loaded and all the tackle we want!! You guys are the best!! Come on....a guy can dream can't he? :lol: So what's the real surprise? B)

Crap - I just bought a new truck. I guess I'll have to settle for the new boat. :-)

NO no no.....remember all those pics everyone was so kind to put up in our Photo gallery? Well, we were able to resuscitate them. Lots of new bells and whistles too! It is very stable! You can trust it.....that's why we went down for a bit earlier...it needed to be absolutely verified. At the top of the page on the menu, click on the gallery. More than 6,400 of our older pics are there...They're great! PLUS we have great new features there! wooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

Working on other things here.

Again, thank you for your patience.....it really helps us.

Great stuff Roy ... you guys are doing a fabulous job ........ but ....... if ya really wanna impress me ...... give me my old OFC club skin back .... I just feel like a traitor on this board when it doesnt look the way it has since I was knee-high to a keyboard :)

Great stuff Roy ... you guys are doing a fabulous job ........ but ....... if ya really wanna impress me ...... give me my old OFC club skin back .... I just feel like a traitor on this board when it doesnt look the way it has since I was knee-high to a keyboard :)

Jon...it'll be done the way I'm sure you'll like. Just give us a little time please.