GMC Yukon XL (N/F)

5.7 litre = a 350 CU in GMC

And 1legs about right with a mix of highway and city. Strictly highway...my trip to Ottawa from Penetang and back out to Carleton Place last Thursday... $93 & 1.05/litre...in my Sierra. Same running gear/weight etc as the Yukon.

..and what Terry said.

I have a 96 Tahoe 5.7 and I get 21 miles to the ca gallon (HWY) just got back from Orillia pulling the boat, 4 guys and back loaded with eq. up and back from Hamilton $70.00 for gas at a $1.03 litre. I don't want to know city <_<. I figure thats petty good.

Does your Neon come in 4X 4 or 1X1 :whistling:

1x2 of course, splurged for the extra option you know... can go mudding in it, but the underside of it hits everything and it gets stuck easy... got rid of them stupid creature comforts too, like power window and locks, tilt steering... but i still get 500km to a tank and i'm happy about the 30mpg+ i get on it, especially while the gas companies have ass all bent over the hoods of our vehicles!!

Edited by phat bassturd

From the time my Yukon (2003) was driven off the lot, until this morning into work, it takes an average gas consumption.

As of today, it is at 16.8L per 100K.

Hopefully that gives you an idea....it averages and factors in towing, city driving, and highway driving (non towing)....

Use it as an approx estimate.

I have a 96 Tahoe 5.7 and I get 21 miles to the ca gallon (HWY) just got back from Orillia pulling the boat, 4 guys and back loaded with eq. up and back from Hamilton $70.00 for gas at a $1.03 litre. I don't want to know city <_<. I figure thats petty good.

21 MPG that`s impressive for that beast I can`t get that towing with my 6 cylinder Explorer heck I am hard pressed to get that without the boat on the back.

Any driving tips?