My new toy

GBW

Nice reel Geoff,they have dropped that much?,or just a good deal. I know a fellow that has some pretty good luck with one of those.:whistling:

Enjoy!

No, I made my own Sail, um er sale.... :whistling: Someone at any other store must be selling it for less.... :w00t:

Thanks Mike. I can't wait to 'pop' it!

NO NO SAY IT ANIT SO ...GBW HAS GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE >>> DUDE I live on my boat ,its in the water year round ,get clean of this sin and we can go to the blue water all winter , between the nuke outfall and 400 hundred feet, so so many fish to catch NO NEED TO RUB SHOULDERS WITH "The Masses" >>> AHHHHHHHHH , You and Bill, dude NO say it isnt so , not that there is anything wrong with that , but the thought of you two fighting to carry solos gear ... bad bad , ... lmao ... Sinclare Im comeing with ya

GBW and BIll you two have just made me so happy .. See guys we do have a sence of humor here , these guys knew I was just jokeing with them .. No need to get allout of shape everytime a post does not agree with ya .. We still have soft water for a little time more .. And thanks guys for knowing it was all in fun ... Bruce (p.S. if I have to say something to a member that is personal , PM'S ,no need to do it in public)..tight lines boys ...