The Perfect Hunter - Beauty NF

Leecher

nice picture

I had a spider build a web over the entrance to my composter, lots of fly traffic there, how smart is that?

Thanks Chris!!! Lots of insects flies by this window... some days she hides and we can't see her but the minute the WEB vibrates, she comes out in full force B) Smart cookie if you ask me :)

Thanks Chris!!! Lots of insects flies by this window... some days she hides and we can't see her but the minute the WEB vibrates, she comes out in full force B) Smart cookie if you ask me :)

very cool

it's amazing the entertainment nature can provide if we pay attention eh?

Love watching them, especially out of the trailer window in the summer. Leave a light on inside for a few minutes and the moths are buzzing around, look out for the fanged 8x8 monster. But, in the trailer, that's whole nuther story.

I find them fascinating but like you said... inside not so much :lol:

very cool

it's amazing the entertainment nature can provide if we pay attention eh?

It truly is Chris :) After I posted, went back and she had disappeared :o I went outside and checked around the window... no trace :blink: She's gone into hiding :o Went back inside and took this opportunity to open the window and spray the web to get a shot

DSC08753.jpg

Amazing and fascinating the work they do to create such WEB B)

Nah... she was just hiding in the corner of the window and snuck in when you opened it to take that picture! Getting cold out there you know... now you have a house guest for the winter (along with her 300 babies)! :unsure:

:lol: Funny you say that Wayne :lol: Inside the house, we kill on average per week, one or two of a different kind of spider :blink: the ones that look deformed :lol:

I'll try and get a video of it when she returns from hiding... I think she's just like a deer or moose hunter... gone to a different area to hunt :)

Nah... she was just hiding in the corner of the window and snuck in when you opened it......

Guess again Wayne :whistling:

DSC08755.jpg

She came back while I was preparing the taters for supper :lol:

The "perfect hunter" can be killed with a tissue. :oops:

As much as I would like to do that Rob, can't seem to bring myself to do it :blink: Why?? Have no clue :dunno::lol:

I don't kill them either. If my wife makes a big enough deal about it I'll put it out side. Mostly she'll use a tissue, for the big ones the slipper comes out since I won't kill em. :D

I don't kill them because they mostly eat things that bite me.

Edited by kickingfrog

I don't kill them either. If my wife makes a big enough deal about it I'll put it out side. Mostly she'll use a tissue, for the big ones the slipper comes out since I won't kill em. :D

I don't kill them because they mostly eat things that bite me.

:thumbsup_anim: They're a great bug eater that's for sure B)

Spiders eat all the other nasty bugs (mosquitos, etc).. I'll happily let them hang around the front door/windows.

Now, if I could get some bats in the backyard, even better!

I totally agree Bill :thumbsup_anim: If you can get swallows to nest in your back yard, they're great bug eaters too :) I had a pair that settled into one of my bird houses I have in the back yard one summer and they ate tremendously at sun down and never had any issues with skeeters :)