Lac Seul Fall Muskie Trip

kickingfrog

Awesome recap Rob. It was a blast having you and Jim up to Lac Seul. We definitely had to work hard for our fish and tough it out through some bad weather.

That's the way Lac Seul works though.. put in your time and you'll get rewarded.

Hope to see you guys again soon.

Solid fish Rob. Great little road tour in the books for ya. You're making me think I too gotta visit this legendary Lac Seul place before time is up. Would prefer to leave the snow out of it while boat fishing tho!!! lol.

Ben reminds me of my buddy James from back in highschool. James played guitar in our band and wanted to live music and rock & roll. And so he does still to this today, with his own band, and presently producing and recording 3 of the tracks on Blue Rodeo's next album. James has played alongside Neil Young, Randy Bachmann, Blue Rodeo, Tragically Hip, Mathew Good, Sam Roberts... and puts out some great stuff out on his own too. Ben, well, I remember it wasn't that long ago when he wanted to fish and write... and look at that dood fish on now!!!

Pick the right place, find the right time... and presto!!! Magic happens.

Nice skis!!!