Tracking north i am ...........

Skipper D

Well its a bit late but its better later then never , i am off to a undisclose lake to meet up with five other OFC members , this might be a good thread to watch as the weekend unfolds as i am traveling live up the hiway with our buddy Skeeter ..............:thumbsup_anim:

:thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Skipper " D "

Ron,throw the the WWW thing away. Enjoy the weekend without it. :wallbash:

The stupid little thing works pretty good hu ... way up in the north in the middle of no where , wireless high speed , you got a love it ........ lol

Edited by Skipper " D "

With the drive up to the lake yesterday to arive a 1 oclock , and the getting to know you thing going on , and then the two trips on the lake to fish ,and all the great smells of the food that was being cooked , the afternoon snacs and the awsome dinner we sat down to , then after all that i was just to beat last night to post up any futher report and i am sorry if you were waitting for one . Heres a few pic's of the drive up yesterday , finding the secret lake and the gang , o' ya plus finding fall that is well under way here . With Skeeter being one of those slow poke drivers i right away put him to work on the navagating .... lol

Edited by Skipper " D "

And of course of the Gang , know who any of them are lol . I can't believe am here and i would'nt be , but after joining the board here to just a bit over a year ago and knowing no one plus very little about fishing, i am here and the expeirance is awsome . Well todays another day and we're all hoping the fish turn on today for us and since i am the only one up right this morning i better go get it started .

Edited by Skipper " D "

Skip, tell Skeeter that he's outta beer and Miss Kelly wants to know what time he'll be home on Sunday.

Thank goodness.

That beer has been sitting in the fridge since last year, and it's finally gone.

Thanks Roy! :thumbsup_anim:

And Skip, watch out for Miss Kelly's Chili!

HH

To late.

Everyone has already eatin it.

Let the power blasting begin. :rofl2:

How do i sum up this report , i think it should go like this . Because all things pointed that the lake had turned its self over in the past few days is the reason we have no pictures to post up all tho we all caught fish the bit was slow . Heres a few Pic's of how this g2g came to an end . If you think you'd like to know more of how this g2g went , you can allways send me a pm to find out .

HUH........I forgot to take a camera.....But I know for a fact that there were pictures taken of me LAUNCHING my boat and RETRIEVING my boat in amazement that my hubs never even came close to touching the water (2-3" above the water line) in a launch MOST would never even attempt to launch in.....SIMON>>>>>SIMON>>>>>SIMON....where are you..... :)

HUH........I forgot to take a camera.....But I know for a fact that there were pictures taken of me LAUNCHING my boat and RETRIEVING my boat in amazement that my hubs never even came close to touching the water (2-3" above the water line) in a launch MOST would never even attempt to launch in.....SIMON>>>>>SIMON>>>>>SIMON....where are you..... :)

Don't worry BBgun , i''ll take it from here Simon , I saw the no hubs in the water thing for my self Sunday when he loaded his boat for home , and so did Simon , theres some thing here you all could learn from BBgun but no its much easyer to shot off at the mouth and not belive in some thing you've never seen before and to me that sucks , there will never be any benefit to the doubts here i am afraid and i am sorry for that Billy Bob

pardon my ignorance, but the point of this is you're not suppose to get your boat trailer wet? what am i missing here?

pardon my ignorance, but the point of this is you're not suppose to get your boat trailer wet? what am i missing here?

There was once a discussion about how often you must repack your wheel bearing....most say it should be done every year......I posted I go 10 years or MORE without repacking my wheel bearing because I don't put them in the water.....many couldn't believe I could launch and retrieve my boat without putting the trailer in far enough, thus getting my wheel bearing wet....so I said one day I will show you all if I get up to Canada to fish....so I met Simon, Cliff, Dann and Ron at a recent fishing get together.....Simon was the only one who witness me launching my boat...as a matter of fact he bet me a beer I couldn't do it, especially at this make shift launch we had to us.....after he seen it, all he said was "That was SLICK" and I wouldn't have believe it until I seen it.....at the end of the fishing trip I had Simon drive my truck over to the launch which is across the lake.....Dann (Skeeter), Ron (Skipper D), and Big Cliff were all there to witness how easy it was retrieved by myself....and again without the hubs getting anywhere near the water....actual about 3" above the water line.

I had to make a few adjustments to the way my boat sits on the trailer but I did that 27 years ago and haven't looked back....LOL......when I launch down here in the states I always yell to my partner to PLEASE stop me before my hubs get wet....Fishing partner Don always yells back...YES, I KNOW...DON'T GET THE HUBS WET...THIS ISN'T MY FIRST RODEO....LOL

So that's the story.....and I didn't protect the innocent as I named names.... :rofl2:

After 27 years BB, maybe they do need a bit of a wash!? :whistling:

HH

Joe you have a way with words , BB soap is not a bad thing ... lol , and even if you dont subscribe to it , Im sure your gear will benefit from a little CLEANING . lol Billy you the best ..YOU IS A RED NECK THRU AND THRU . BEware any perch that come under Billy's sights , your dinner .. ..