beaches

lhousesoccer

Port stanley if you are in the south end of the city...only about 25 minutes away.....but with kids I would go Little beach there instead of the main beach,usually a little calmer if the lake is rough,plus Port has Mackys on main beach for some grub. Grand Bend is a good beach but alot more traffic and people.Plus you have to pay to park. Port Glasgow also has a beach that seldom has many using it.

I prefer The Pinery Provincial Park in Grand Bend . There is a good spot on the highway between the Pinery and Grand Bend for ice cream and pizza ( can't remember the name .. but it's hard to miss ) . It is on the lake side of the highway . The pavillion at the pinery also has decent burgers and fries .

There is a river that runs thru the park also . I have never fished in it , but it looks good for fishing and canoeing .

Depends on the day you want. There's something to be said for a secluded stretch of beach on Huron near Bayfield. Port Stanley is a bit more small beach town, Grandbend if you wanna play 'Who Let the Dogs out' from your Jeep Wrangler. Long Point or Rondeau can be nice for wilderness and beaches. Pinery as well of course.