if we are posting new toys today..NF

smally21

Finally found the country property after years of looking. For real this time. Sold the house (firmed up this week) and outta here in 3 weeks. Needed a new tractor for the grass cutting and after some intense searching decided on this husky..

huskytractor.jpg

I have other orange husky stuff i like things to match..its a 24V48LS for those of you that like model#s. Its patiently waiting in the garage right now.

It's fresh and fun now but after a while the fun wears off. ;)

We had 4+ acres of grass to cut at our last place in Ontario.

After a few years cutting the grass just plain SUCKED!!!! :devil:

Ended up spending almost every non-snowbound weekend cutting grass.

It was a 16+ hour job with the tractor to cut our lawn.

Now I have no grass at all. :lol:

im just west of hamilton in ancaster, and not going that far, just hitting the outskirts. going to a house ive had my eye on for 15 years, the sign came up and I strapped dynamite to my chest and told the guy it was going to be mine...

ive wanted/needed a shop (or two) for hobbies and outside work and this new property has two..20 acres of bush on a road not too travelled, but still within a few clicks of town.

Drifter - dont blast me with reality!! im young and dumb and think cutting lawn will be relaxing...

im a shift working guy and have a lot of time off to drive in circles over and over, kids r pumped too.

wife has given it a solid enhhh, ok.