Jack slammed the Walleye

limeyangler

Hi all,

Could not have been prouder than I was last night. After pretty much ignoring my poor son the whole day doing en suite renos, at around 6pm my boy pipes up "Dad....lets eat supper in the bye boat at ..........Lake" ( I love that he knows the names of the individual lakes). Mum comes home and I run it by her, she's a good sport, so off we went.

So far Jack has shown little interest in fishing. He loves being in the boat but despite my efforts to get him fishing he usually finds other stuff of interest. Last night however it was all about catching fish. At the end he states "Just one more cast"....job done for now!

JACK PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE NWO WALLEYE POPULATION

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CQ1G7x1fMUE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMG_2525.jpg

Simon, you are well on your way to having a fishing buddy for life!! :thumbsup_anim:

That would be just fine with me.

NICE....... :clapping:

I got to get a fishing pole like that........ :thumbsup_anim:

To replace the pink Dora the explorer one you already have Bob?

"Just one more cast." Yeah, you got him. thumbsup_anim.gif

I like the pole, too. Still deciding between "Disney Princess" or "Dora the Explorer" for my daughter... dunno.gif

Thats what i'm hoping.

I think the little man,needs an up grade Simon. :Gonefishing:

Thanks for sharing.

Tried it Brian...he kicked up a merry fuss...had to give it back...he loves that rod....for now.

Great video! Thanks so much for sharing! Love the "one more cast please"! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Me too....this has to be my all time favorite video...and i've made lots....lol.