Rod Holders for Muskie

Im on my way to Toronto tomorrow and was going to stop in at BPS to pick up 2 of them. I hope there are some left for me.

Our local princess auto had them for awhile. They sold out fast. Think they were going for 25 bucks or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, the plan was to stop in at both if my fiance will let me. I think I have decided on a Calcutta TE over the Tranx for my new muskie stick and I was going to pick that up at JB's. I figured BPS would have the best price on the holders but if they are out I will see if JB's has any. The local shop had one but they wanted $50 so I figure i will save the $10 each if I can. A penny saved...

I have several TEs... simply the best reels made.

JBs is the place to get everything too.

I have a question about the Saltys... are they all clamp ons or are they different mounting configurations? I have a Lund with the Protrack top rail about 5" wide and the clamp does not look like it would work for me. Anyone have pic of their Saltys mounted?

I have a question about the Saltys... are they all clamp ons or are they different mounting configurations? I have a Lund with the Protrack top rail about 5" wide and the clamp does not look like it would work for me. Anyone have pic of their Saltys mounted?

I use the Salty S-17 bolt-on. Hard to find but I much prefer them to the clamp on style.

DSC00856.jpg