FISHING ANYONE

DMASSE

Hello All

I am extending another invite to see if anyone would like to go fishing, I live in Oshawa and love to fly fish my private land for resident browns, brookies and the odd stranded steelie left in the system.

|Fishing for the past week has been good with a good number of browns in the 14-17 in mark caught...

If fly fishing isnt your thing, I also have two Kayaks that we could take out on a local lake, like scugog or frenchmans for pike walleye, or panfish...

Also I love fishing the kawatha dam systems for nice walleyes, it a great day to spend casting or flyfishing for walleyes..

anyway feel free to call the house (289)250-6313 or pm me

Dave

Hello All

I am extending another invite to see if anyone would like to go fishing, I live in Oshawa and love to fly fish my private land for resident browns, brookies and the odd stranded steelie left in the system.

|Fishing for the past week has been good with a good number of browns in the 14-17 in mark caught...

If fly fishing isnt your thing, I also have two Kayaks that we could take out on a local lake, like scugog or frenchmans for pike walleye, or panfish...

Also I love fishing the kawatha dam systems for nice walleyes, it a great day to spend casting or flyfishing for walleyes..

Dave

What a offer,my fly fishing is in practice mode.Hope to give her a go this coming weekend. Hopefully a invite again at a later time.:good:

What a offer,my fly fishing is in practice mode.Hope to give her a go this coming weekend. Hopefully a invite again at a later time.:good:

Always open, I am in Bradford quite abit, maybe we could head out on the bay sometime

Hello All

Dave

Very generous of you Dave. I would love a day fishing a fly for browns with you. Me thinks though,you and I had a conflict on a report, and not sure if you would be willing to fish with me :dunno: . Maybe it just the way the words flow here. I would really like to fish with someone of your knowledge. The kayak thing sounds cool. Maybe in the fall,we can launch on the notty and get aquinted. I can even get down your way.

Brian

Edited by Misfish

Very generous of you Dave. I would love a day fishing a fly for browns with you. Me thinks though,you and I had a conflict on a report, and not sure if you would be willing to fish with me :dunno: . Maybe it just the way the words flow here. I would really like to fish with someone of your knowledge. The kayak thing sounds cool. Maybe in the fall,we can launch on the notty and get aquinted. I can even get down your way.

Brian

Brian

I have no issue with you or anyone from this board that I know of. "Cant we all just get along" :whistling:

LETS JUST GET OUT FISHING,

Offer always open, but lets not wait to the fall.

dave

Edited by DMASSE

Dave I do the same thing I invite people out to the farm to hunt and then wack them over the head and bury them on the back forty with the back hoe. I find the whirring of the diesel motor very relaxing as you dig the hole for the festive event.

Good on you I would take the chance and "fish" with you but you are a little far.

Art

Dave I do the same thing I invite people out to the farm to hunt and then wack them over the head and bury them on the back forty with the back hoe. I find the whirring of the diesel motor very relaxing as you dig the hole for the festive event.

Good on you I would take the chance and "fish" with you but you are a little far.

Art

LOL