Hey Lew

Yesterday I took Norma to lunch at a local Greek/Italian restaurant to celebrate our 54th wedding anniversary. Next was a visit to Walmart where we visited the greeting card section. I picked out 2 wedding anniversary cards, showed them to Norma and then we headed home. No way would I drop $3-$5 on a greeting card when we need to be saving up gas money for our August trip to NW Ontario. Next year we might go to a higher class greeting card store. #55 will be more special than 54.

Lew, I know you're hanging in there, but you're not closing in on us.

Happy Anniversary to you & yours TG !!

We're still practically newlyweds and have a long ways to go to catch you guys Connie, we'll be celebrating 46 years this October.

Diane just recently took a 2 week cruise to Hawaii with a bunch of her girlfriends and left me home to pooch sit, so I told her that takes care of any further anniversary gifts for her for a long time....a VERY long time :lol::thumbsup_anim:

Well you are both old timers compared to us as we are celebrating our 38th in 13 days. We actually usually celebrate it at Lakair.........(quietly). Maybe we will again this year Lew...

I'm just comeing up to 43 , I feel like I'm still a virgin out on my first date when I talk to you guys .. lmao ... I have allways told my two sons find the one and thu a lot of work and understanding , STAY WITH THEM , "for better or worse , richer or poorer " not untill IM boored .. would not change my life for anyone .. Glad to see there are still good honest people in this world ... Capt B

I picked out 2 wedding anniversary cards, showed them to Norma and then we headed home.

That's great; I have to remember that one.

We actually usually celebrate it at Lakair.........(quietly).

You guys weren't that quite when I had the cottage next to you!

Kidding of course ;)