My latest creations (Pics)

Basskicker

Well since the weather has warmed up....I got back out in the garage to pour some soft plastic bass baits....I can't wait for opener!!! There's been alot of trials and tribulations to get to this point.....but I think I've finally figured out how to get my baits to have super buoyancy.

Here's 3 baits that I been working on...

A 4.5" shakey head worm

IMG_0272.jpg

A 3.75" buzz frog

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

I think this crawfish imitation is gonna be killer!!

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

Any other suggestions as to what colors would be worthy of trying?

Jason

looks good basskicker, haven't seen you much on TU lately... will have to snap a few pics of what i've got on the go ;)

looks like you got the super floater bubbles in them... that stuff is a PITA to work with, if you found another way to keep them floating like that congrats 'cause i know i hate the floater bubbles and haven't been able to rack my brain hard enough to find something else that will work...

as for colours... trick worm, clear with large and small silver holo flakes with a very tiny amount of .008 gunmetal glitter... and some blue super hi-lite for that little bit of vein...

Thanks guys....as for the molds they are CNC'd somewhere in the states and yes scent is added along with several other chemicals. It's a work in progress....I have several different molds to pour before the seasons starts. It's a real nice feeling when a bass smashes your bait....knowing that you made it from scratch.

Jason

Baits look great. Go with basic colours. For frogs simple white and black will do as you can add glitter to them to help with colour. The craws look great look at the black blue, pumpkin with red and black fleck, brown with copper and red fleck, watermelon red fleck, and again a solid black with different glitter colours in them. The worms look good also and the above colours would be good with the addition of bubblegum, chartreuse, red shad, junebug and white. Keep up the great work.