Whats in your boat tool kit?

Handlebarz

I was just going through my tool kit from my last boat it gave me many problems so I had everyting but the kitchen sink now I am down sizing to just the things I feel I need. So I was wondering what everyone else keeps on there boat just in case they might need it maybe I forget something or it may just help someone else out.

I have not finished my new kit yet but will see what I have after and hope that there are many helpful replys before I get done. Yes I understand its Saturay and not many around but still there has tobe some of us not fishing just getting ready today.

Along with the approved safety requirements, ownership, insurance papers, water tight first aide kit,extra fuses, bulbs,multiple variety of tools, extra rope 4 way spinner wrench attached to the trailer, roll of electrical tape,electrical tester , spare flashlight batteries. tool kit that came with the motor, all of which I have never had to use yet. I am sure there is more.

Let's see if I can remember ..

Adjustable Wrench, Vise Grips, Roll of black electrical tape, spare spark plugs, spare fuses for the electronics, couple regular and phillips screw drivers, spare plug for the boat. Probably a few other little things in there. I also have extra rope and a first aid kit. Few clean rags, role of paper towels in a zip-lock. And the ever important roll of T.P. I'll be getting mine ready before long here, so I'll be going over everything.

Sdrewdriver,with about 8 bits,pliers,needlenose,vise grips,wire cutters,spark plug wrench,band-aids,duck tape,multi use tool,flashlight,whistle,spare plugs,spare boat plug,buck knife...thats about it and all that fits in a small sized tool box and it takes up little room i feel better knowing that its there,oh and i forgot i have about 50ft of spare rope i have had to tow a guy in from the middle og pigeon lake before ...its good as well if you need a tow ...so its good that everyone has one in their boat...great thread too....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: