Who's fishing and where..

Roy

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Wish I could help you Sally... but I know how you feel. A bunch of my older friends feel that way as well.

it's because the rivers are low...

:rolleyes:

i'll be fishing in the snow on tuesday. does your walker have have snowtires?

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

CARPIN....

Heading out for carp again Sunday... Hoping to get a piggy for the ofc tourney...

Buddy is pre baiting tomorrow...so they should be all over my spot Sunday morning...

Got room for 1 more guy Roy... Even some fancy European carp chairs for ya to sit in... So comfty you might have a little siesta between fish...

Doing the Cat Derby at Fishmasters today Roy. Will post later if we have a chance. Doing the refreshment & wing thing after to celebrate or drown our sorrows. :blahblah1::D Should be a good turn out :good: I'll try and take some pictures to post.

Edited by Fish Farmer

I was out yesterday for about an hour and a half. First few minutes put a small laker (maybe 24") in the boat but that was it. Didn't take a picture (forgot the camera) but it sure was tasty. Rain today, maybe I'll get out tomorrow for a big'un.

I'm just sitting here killing time 'til the weather warms up, then will go give the crappies a shot...don't know if the boys are up here this weekend or not...it was 0*C when I let the dog out an hour ago and is +2*C now at 09:30 AM...

Life is strange...When I was a young man I sowed my wild oats...This afternoon I plan on spreading some grass seed where Chiquita pees...Damn female dogs whistling.gif

Doing the Cat Derby at Fishmasters today Roy. Will post later if we have a chance. Doing the refreshment & wing thing after to celebrate or drown our sorrows. :blahblah1::D Should be a good turn out :good: I'll try and take some pictures to post.

Wings & refreshments were great, fishing :whistling: , well, lets just say better luck next time :D