Lake Simcoe Stranded ice fishermen

chuckymcd

again

every day this icefishing season on simcoe people were reporting the ice onsafe

so again does that mean no one should have been on simcoe all year and if they were on simcoe anytime during the season they were morons...

the only difference that day was the wind..and if there was no wind they would not have a problem......

I don't have a problem with them being charged, but I think most activities that have some danger should be charged for rescue...

so by your logic

No but what about driving in the fog with your eyes closed at 200 mph, and not pay for the rescue

you are saying I can break the law and speed as long as I keep my eyes open..(the fishermen did not break any laws)

again hut rental operators had huts out when unsafe ice reports were being made

cops , who by the way have less expertize on ice conditions then the average fisherman

so we have it right you are saying every time anyone reports unsafe ice, people should say off it....

well maybe if we have an expert do the reports...

again

every day this icefishing season on simcoe people were reporting the ice onsafe

so again does that mean no one should have been on simcoe all year and if they were on simcoe anytime during the season they were morons...

the only difference that day was the wind..and if there was no wind they would not have a problem......

I don't have a problem with them being charged, but I think most activities that have some danger should be charged for rescue...

so by your logic

No but what about driving in the fog with your eyes closed at 200 mph, and not pay for the rescue

you are saying I can break the law and speed as long as I keep my eyes open..(the fishermen did not break any laws)

again hut rental operators had huts out when unsafe ice reports were being made

cops , who by the way have less expertize on ice conditions then the average fisherman

so we have it right you are saying every time anyone reports unsafe ice, people should say off it....

well maybe if we have an expert do the reports...

YEY...IF OUTDOOR ADVENTURES OF SORT DIDN'T HAVE SOME SORT OF RISK...IT WOULDN'T BE NEARLY AS FUN :)

good.. i don't want intelligent peoples taxes to pay for morons actions.

Better stop all those baby bonus cheques going to all those teen moms.

Doesn't sound very NDP of you.

Better stop all those baby bonus cheques going to all those teen moms.

Doesn't sound very NDP of you.

rofl that's the best one I read all week.....um maybe a tie with the santa float one and the scrooge coin pool.

Edited by jedimaster

well I think they will have to give us a pay scale for rescue, just so we know..so we can decide if it is worth the risk before we do things..

ice fishing....200 a rescue

downhill skiing ..sure you know people get hurt and have to be rescued

snowmobiling yup every year rescuers have to go into the bush and rescue them so atving too

hunting yup

hiking oh yeah far more people rescued the icefishing

paintballing sure

camping could be

bungee jumping....no that seems perfectly safe..so that should be a free rescue..LOL

now

driving in the fog...every foggy day people get rescued from their cars...bill them

rain snow ice ..not safe bill them

and just for the record, every day this icefish season, such as it was, the ice on simcoe was reported unsafe...

so how could businesses have huts out if it was deemed unsafe

and if it is deemed unsafe should there be a law that makes it illegal to go on the ice....

so what was my point

I don't know I rambled so much I forgot

LOL

if icefishing rescue is billed then almost all rescues should be billed....is driving in the fog any safer then fishing on the ice...

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::clapping::clapping::clapping:

That sums it up for me!

Dan O.