Some Where in There

Skipper D

Wait 'till the sun burns off the fog, take another pic, post it and ask again.

In that case i might not have to ask again good.gif, but i was planning on checking by taking a drive down tonight . This past Sunday when i was there it looked good for this weekend , still hoping that will be so .

Edited by Skipper " D "

Soon Ron.. Soon.

I went for a walk yesterday on my lunch. Lots of guys shore fishing near the marina.

Another few days of nice weather, and the launch should be good. Maybe, (big maybe) it will be ready for this weekend.

Soon Ron.. Soon.

I went for a walk yesterday on my lunch. Lots of guys shore fishing near the marina.

Another few days of nice weather, and the launch should be good. Maybe, (big maybe) it will be ready for this weekend.

Next week. If you want it gone sooner,you need a good wind with these warm temps.

Im not too concerned though. The river callith this weekend. All weekend.Another weekend work free. :thumbsup_anim:

Get the boat out Skip..

I drove by at 6pm today, and snapped a few pics for ya!

Few spots with ice floating around, and debris. I wouldn't be ripping around full throttle. But a putz over to the perch grounds..Sure :thumbsup_anim:

Kemp4.jpg

Kemp3.jpg

Kemp2.jpg

I also get a kick out of the sign posted at the boat launch about the minnows on Simcoe. They put it there this winter. The don't plow that parking lot, so even if the ice was good, very few people access the lake from that point :wallbash: