Pete Maina - RAKIN' ROCKER

JenTavolacci

I thought it was "Pierre" that did the brats commercials? And you mean to tell me it is actually Pete? :dunno:

I must say Pete, you are one of few men who can pull of a pink hat without looking too "feminine". The dress though, that is another story!

Marc's computer must be down, or else he's putting together a really good response!

HI,

Had to stop in here to check to see what else may have happened. :whistling:

Bunk, it's just the clothes that make me look skinny. I'm not so sure on the commercial deal ... as the lady sez, the dress would have to go, I think. Now, a more masculine kilt maybe (I know Thorpie has got a couple he wears around the house).

Who's this Pierre guy?

Now, will that hat be a good luck charm out on the water Pete?? I'd love to see a pic of you holding a 50+ incher wearing that hat, strum that banjo, never mind the rake. I see it now in neon lights, "Pete Maina, the Muskie and Roller..........."

HI,

Had to stop in here to check to see what else may have happened. :whistling:

Bunk, it's just the clothes that make me look skinny. I'm not so sure on the commercial deal ... as the lady sez, the dress would have to go, I think. Now, a more masculine kilt maybe (I know Thorpie has got a couple he wears around the house).

Who's this Pierre guy?

You know, Pierre! The guy with the 'stache! :whistling:

Cripes, remind me not to drop anything on the floor when I'm at Thorpe's this year! I wouldn't want to know whether or not he wears underbritches with it! :o

So Sandy, are you saying you recognized this Pierre guy? ... you must get that Versus station. Hey, be careful about that Sandy ... he's close to the ground certainly, but it is still a dangerous deal if you drop something all the way to the floor.

Ah ha ... so Thorpie is finally out of the woodwork following a major PC overhaul ... hey Thorpie, you gonna provide a pic with that kilt? Terry needs something to work with :whistling:

The Pete dood is skinnier than I thought. Couldn't tell him apart from the rake. lol.

Must be all the musky, drugs and rock and roll.

Ya Moose,If I grabbed him in an arm bar,I snap his spine the twig he is :w00t:

Looks like like he is getting raked just like in the photo

Now thats as romo as you get,should be the cover of the next EA mag

Pete could start a new show

Queer eye for the muskie guy :w00t:

or instead of the Next Bite it could be called The Next Night

Jamie your right Pete across the grass bwahahahahah

You gotta do it

Hey Petee ,just remember it takes a real man to wear a kilt

You are wearing a TUTU

Edited by marc thorpe