Pete Maina - RAKIN' ROCKER

JenTavolacci

Hi everyone-

Pete had put up a post a couple of days ago about a fishing song from Schramband. The song - Now We're Fishin' can be downloaded from our homepage at www.PeteMaina.com

Anyway, Pete received a Schramband hat and we took some SUPER funny pictures of him wearing it....we thought you would get a kick out seeing them, so here they are!

-Jen

Petecloseup.jpg

Pete3a.jpg

HI,

Just got a note from Jennifer that she put this up here. :clapping:

I need her help with stuff like that cuz I'm a computer dope. (Years ago I had to read the instructions with my first pair of oars ... with help, I figured it out ... got darn good at it too.)

Anyway, yeah, I really thought you Canucks would all like to see my new look. These pics are from spring raking, of course, but I'm thinking be good boat attire too :thumbsup_anim:

It would require 8 beers Terry? Ha ... I did it sober with no problem. Darn good-lookin' hat I think.

Not certain if that guy can catch fish or not ... we'll have to see :Gonefishing:

Pete

Ha ha ... so that's TJ's tutu?

So, Roy, where's this original for comparison?

Actually, all-together, a pretty good-lookin' outfit. Anyone think it might scare muskies?

And TJ, if you can send me that dress of yours (fast-mail), I could use it turkey hunting next week. Seems to me it would be better than camo.

Pete