Leaf Farm Team Report

Radnine

I went down to the Marlies vs. Hamilton Bulldogs game on Friday night and noted the following:

- Best Marlie hands down: Colton Orr (first goal, fight, third star of the game)

- Scrivens looked very good

- #29 D'amicho also looked tough and good

- Kadri was invisible. Complete crap - Won't play in the NHL (IMHO)

- The Bulldogs never were a threat

- The captain of the Marlies (Hamilton, I think his name was) looked gritty and good, but too small perhaps?

Jim

I think kadri needs a fresh start somewhere else , I think all of Wilsons negativity and tossing kadri under the bus ruined his confidence, also don't think you can judge a player by watching one game.

You can if you're gifted. :whistling:

He's done.

Jim

i was there also.. i was behind the penalty box..

I went down to the Marlies vs. Hamilton Bulldogs game on Friday night and noted the following:

- Best Marlie hands down: Colton Orr (first goal, fight, third star of the game) - he played great,

- Scrivens looked very good didnt have to work alot for the shutout

- Kadri was invisible. Complete crap - Won't play in the NHL (IMHO) i dont think he hit one person the whole game. i think he whines more than my neice.

- The Bulldogs never were a threat they played terrible

- The captain of the Marlies (Hamilton, I think his name was) looked gritty and good, but too small perhaps? also, zigomanis played great too.

Bill, if you saw how kadri played friday night you may have a different opinion. he was the smallest guy on the ice, and didnt go into any corners, hes gonna have to re-vamp his game to be effective in the NHL..

jeff finger - 3.5m/yr and hes in the AHL!! yikes!

Edited by dobee

Kadri won't ride the bike or work out. He is reported to be quite lazy. That makes sense to me because I worked with two of his uncles and they were by far two of the laziest people I have ever come across. We use to joke that they were too lazy to shiver when it was cold out.