There's no place like home

grimsbylander

I'm sitting here in Hong Kong on a lay over waiting to fly back to Canada after 4 days in Taipei, Taiwan. It felt like 4 weeks.

So next time I'm out on my boat, standing on a frozen lake or anywhere I can stand further than arms length away from another person and breath fresh air, I'm going to remember this week and sing a few lines of Oh Canada!!! We are so blessed.

Canada is not from coast to coast. Canada is from coast to coast to coast. We have three, you see. :)

Yup, and I've been to all three! Love this place. I don't have my passport and I have no intention of applying for it :)

Edited by Rod Caster

Canada is not from coast to coast. Canada is from coast to coast to coast. We have three, you see. :)

Yeah, and we'll have another one as soon as we annex that bunch down south. The 'fifth columns' in Florida and Hollywood are well placed, it's just a matter of time... :w00t:

Ah, could be three from tree to tree, or one long one according to Dr. Derring's Singing Herrings said he.

(tgif)