Giving Back to Community

shoemaker

Has it been decide were the money will go Fisheries or Charity just asking

SBKGonefishing.gif

For this project, there seems to be several support for the Tyler Event and I have already contacted Elisa....so its for young Tyler.

I hope down the road we can do another project for a hatchery program...maybe a hat or jacket or something else. My preference would be not to use the OFC and just use something generic like Angling Community or something.....just a thought.

Yes, all shirts sold will be for the Fishing for Tyler event. All monies will go to Tyler. Shirts or any other items not sanctioned by OFC will not be sold through our community. Remember your mantra "Giving back to the community".

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update. I contacted Elisa and she is working out the details on the payment. Hopefully i can have an answer tomorrow. Meanwhile, the price of the shirts will be $10. I tallied up everyone's order but missing many shirt sizes. Please have a look and fill in the blank. Maybe someone can police these members just to see if they are still interested.

I have not receive any art yet...but simple is the theme. Elisa did mention she may have a sponsor for the shirt....i think it would be nice...more money the better.

In terms of disbursement, Rod Caster - maybe you can get in touch with Elisa also, develop some type of centralized system....there has been a few that has offered to help to look after certain areas. This would save the shipping charges. Or if the member wants the item shipped...just add the postage to the price of the shirt. Or even better, pick them up at the event. But someone needs to be in charge of the name list whom has paid and what they are getting.

Any thoughts?

OK, anyone in the Kawarthas, Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, Uxbridge (or points in between or in those general areas) that want me to pick up their shirts and deliver them for free. PM me with the number of shirts etc. and your address. I will pre pay them, pick them up at the Tyler event, and deliver them to you and collect the money the following week.

Yes, all shirts sold will be for the Fishing for Tyler event. All monies will go to Tyler. Shirts or any other items not sanctioned by OFC will not be sold through our community. Remember your mantra "Giving back to the community".

My bad, stupid me thinking community first.

OK, anyone in the Kawarthas, Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, Uxbridge (or points in between or in those general areas) that want me to pick up their shirts and deliver them for free. PM me with the number of shirts etc. and your address. I will pre pay them, pick them up at the Tyler event, and deliver them to you and collect the money the following week.

Hey Big Cliff, I can drop them off in your local. Please pm me your contact. Anyone else that wants to rep the other areas, I can drop them off to you also.

I am still missing many sizes....please see attachment. So far black is the colour of choice.

Tyler Ts Size Colour summary.pdf

If it helps to keep things straight, I've pm'd Big Cliff and will put my order through him. Don't know if you need to take me off the main list.

2 shirts - 1 small, 1 medium (don't care what colour but if you need me to choose - grey)

And thanks for doing this

I see I'm on the list, but no size. Mark me down for a Large please.

If there are going to be two be two colours, then please up me to 2 large shirts, one black, and one a different colour. But only if there are two different colours to choose from.

Edited by N.A.W