It keeps me busy!

Spiel

For what its worth Chris, those are some of the finest looking rods i have seen. It must require a steady, confident hand to achieve the workmanship displayed in those rods.good.gif

Thank you. :)

I can't take any credit for the beautiful wood seats, they're done by my buddy John @ jccustomtackle

JC_seat_2.JPG

Handle_work_a.JPG

I've been working on my own seats with some help from John, though I've been unable to progress much due to a broken wrist and a couple of fingers..... stretcher.gif

But I did these with some practice wood, still in the rough stages though.

leg_seat_1.JPG

first_seat.JPG

Here's a few pictures of one I sent to BC last week for member "Bare foot wader" who wanted a removable/add weighted butt cap system.

weighted_cap_1.JPG

weighted_cap_3.JPG

weighted_cap_2.JPG

BC_1.JPG

BC_2.JPG

BC_4.JPG

BC_5.JPG

Thank you. smile.gif

I can't take any credit for the beautiful wood seats, they're done by my buddy John @ jccustomtackle

I've been working on my own seats with some help from John, though I've been unable to progress much due to a broken wrist and a couple of fingers..... stretcher.gif

But I did these with some practice wood, still in the rough stages though.

leg_seat_1.JPG

first_seat.JPG

Here's a few pictures of one I sent to BC last week for member "Bare foot wader" who wanted a removable/add weighted butt cap system.

weighted_cap_1.JPG

weighted_cap_3.JPG

weighted_cap_2.JPG

BC_1.JPG

BC_2.JPG

BC_4.JPG

BC_5.JPG

I don't know Chris. Looks like you have the technique down perfectly. Theres something about a fine piece of hardwood. Each piece has its own personality. Your work brings the personality out of that piece of wood. Very nicely done.good.gif