Looking for a boat

Live2fish85

The single best used boat website for fishing boats I've ever seen is on Walleye Central. There are hundreds of boats for private sale there.

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/new/searchresults.jsp

Walleye Central has good stuff, but some of those guys ask waaay to much money...

I found our Lund on www.stadewidelist.com It's Craigslist, but by State.. Really helps you search an entire state in no time.

SiteMash is ok, but not as good as it used to be..

http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.cgi

Walleye Central has good stuff, but some of those guys ask waaay to much money...

I found our Lund on www.stadewidelist.com It's Craigslist, but by State.. Really helps you search an entire state in no time.

SiteMash is ok, but not as good as it used to be..

http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.cgi

Awesome info right there Bill.....I'd never heard of it and have always been annoyed checking buffalo craigslist, then rochester craigslist, then Binghamton craigslist and so on and so on.

Good find right there

Here's a vote for Walleye Central again. Most of the boats listed there are great fishing boats. You don't have to sift through a ton of "Gino" boats to find what you like. I was a member there many years ago. Scott Golden and crew are some of the most down to earth honest people on the net. Giv'em a shot.

Google Boat Dealers in Michigan. It will give you a list of dealers. I'd be wary of a private sale in the states cuz if there is a lien on the boat, YOU are liable for it once you take posession, it follows the boat, not the owner.

You can't import a boat without the title or a letter from the bank stating there are no liens on it. Been there, done that, it's really not a big deal.

Common sense.

Edited by BillM

Second vote for boat trader online.

Walleye Central has a lot of boats, but many of them are very overpriced. The ones that aren't go VERY fast, so keep your eyes peeled and be ready to buy if a deal shows itself.

If you are looking for a bass boat - bass boat central is a place to check out.

Problem with Boattrader is that 90% of them are dealers.. You aren't going to save $$ that way. Private sale is the way to go.

actually there are still some deals to be had esp in the off season thru marinas as long as you know how to negotiate

to the OP, also try Craigslist

Problem with Boattrader is that 90% of them are dealers.. You aren't going to save $$$ that way. Private sale is the way to go.

I got my boat through a dealer as well, better deal than any of the used boat sites as well. Just need to be ready to commit to the right deal.