OK... I just got served.... Now what? She is sueing my insurance company (NF)

Gerritt

WHAT IS IT THAT YOUR SEEING WRONG WITH THIS BILLY BOB...NOT SURE WHAT YOUR REFERING TOO...MAYBE IT'S TOO EARLY :)

OK....try reading this one more time...."WORKING IN THE COLLISION BUISNESS AND DEALING WITH INSURANCE COMPANY'S, I KNOW THEY ARE BEING SCAMMED EVERY DAY WITH THINGS".....now do you get it.... :D

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Yes an bit of an update... The letter that was sent to me was from the lawyers representing HER insurance company... she is suing them also (standard procedure) incase I was not insured... which I was.

Now here is the odd part... I was supposed to be served with a "Notice of Claim" which I haven't...

I am trying to speak with someone at my old insurance company and left msgs... no return calls as of yet.

G

Sorry COUNTRYBOY and no disrespect to you........BUT....does anyone else see anything wrong with this.... :whistling:

"A LOT OF IT IN THE NORTHERN PARTS OF THE GTA. THEY USUALLY HAVE A LAWYER FROM THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND

THEY SERVE YOU ON THE LAST DAY BEFORE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING"

By chance do you mean the obvious racial overtones?

Jim

OK....try reading this one more time...."WORKING IN THE COLLISION BUISNESS AND DEALING WITH INSURANCE COMPANY'S, I KNOW THEY ARE BEING SCAMMED EVERY DAY WITH THINGS".....now do you get it.... biggrin.gif

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

I SEE NOW WHAT YOUR SEEING...IT'S ACUALLY FUNNY...COLLISION CENTERS RIPPING OFF INSURANCE COMPANY'S...I HEARD IT HAPPENS whistling.gif

I'M NOT YELLING, I JUST USE CAP ON FOR ALL MY PROGRAMS HERE AT WORK...I'M ACUALLY REALLY QUIET LIKE A MOUSE. AND THE RACIAL THING..THAT JUST THE FACTS SORRY

On the internet all caps are considered YELLING...

On the racial thing....I have no idea what we are talking about here....did I miss something ?... :dunno:...did I offend someone... :dunno: