what is up with the new licences

Spouph

Wow just read this whole thread...but am I surprised? These government employess are "experts" though who have worked in the field for years...they couldn't possibly get something wrong could they?? I think that's why many government agencies accomplish nothing - its safer. When they actually do something they screw it up. Better to just do nothing and say you're "studying" it...then when someone else comes into power you start studying something else.

Wow just read this whole thread...but am I surprised? These government employess are "experts" though who have worked in the field for years...they couldn't possibly get something wrong could they?? I think that's why many government agencies accomplish nothing - its safer. When they actually do something they screw it up. Better to just do nothing and say you're "studying" it...then when someone else comes into power you start studying something else.

And here I thought the cormorant thread was dead.... :whistling:

Ihave'nt read every thread on this post , but all the places listed on MNR website as retailers where you can go to get renewed still stand right ?We can still go where we went last year to get it done ?

I just did mine on-line Ron.Took 3 minutes and i just printed the copy.I can use it till mine comes in the mail in a few weeks.

I just did mine on-line Ron.Took 3 minutes and i just printed the copy.I can use it till mine comes in the mail in a few weeks.

Iwas on line earlier and there was no where i could hand them my cash . I hate paying on line with plastic and all the junk mail that comes after it .

What's mind boggling is all they are doing after you order and PAY online is sending you a friggen piece of paper....that shouldn't take more then 5 days to your house.....am I missing something here....I ordered mine almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing...

What's mind boggling is all they are doing after you order and PAY online is sending you a friggen piece of paper....that shouldn't take more then 5 days to your house.....am I missing something here....I ordered mine almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing...

Ordered Juli's six weeks ago...still using the piece of paper :wallbash:

I bought mine on line last week.I printed the temporary form like they said. I can use this as a temporary licence until i get the original in the mail, right?dunno.gif

Absolutely right Mercman.

Yeah, Paul, the paper one is fine. We were checked out on Nipissing, no issues using it.

Yeah, Paul, the paper one is fine. We were checked out on Nipissing, no issues using it.

Excellent !!!clapping.gif Thanks for the info.This is going to be so much easier than picking one up the day i fish, like i did last summer. Lost quite a few hours doing it that waywallbash.gif