Smokin' stuff for Christmas NF

Rodwrap

Dang busy week smokin' stuff for Christmas, too busy to take many photos, but, here's a couple. Most stuff was for parties this past week, some was for my own use.

3 smokers doin' their thing, It's a dang lotta work tending 3 wood fires ( no wannabe girlie-assed electric or gas smokers here==if you're gonna do it..do it right! )

all3smokerscooking.jpg

7 racks of ribs:

7racks.jpg

3 turkey breasts:

3tkybreasts.jpg

4 stuffed sausage rolls:

4sausrollsreadyforsmoker.jpg

Smoked squash-WONDERFUL taste!!

smokedsquash.jpg

ribsdone.jpg

And, a big ol' roaster full of rigatoni ( Sausage & hamburg smoked before mixing)

rigatoni.jpg

Kinda glad the Holiday is over, now,on to ripping part of the rodshop up & revampng the work area... It'll soon be an IMPORTANT Holiday....spring FISHING SEASON :clapping:

Edited by Rodwrap

Rodwrap, NICE.....and I agree....real men use real wood to smoke with...

Pikeslayer8, how long did you smoke the twice backed potatoes ? ? ?...they look good enough to lick the screen.... :P

Bob

Rodwrap, really love your smokers. :worthy: Do you ever hang your ribs vertically in them? Not wanting to hijack your thread but us foodies do get passionate on what we produce.

Billy Bob, the prime cooks for 35 minites on each side and I pulled it off with a internal temp of 105. We like our cow rare. Left the twice baked on for about an hour. It was very easy. I also smoke mashed potatoes the same way. Yes, they were really yummy.

Lick the screen, lol, thank you.

The only limit as to what's inside the sausage rolls is your imiganation. These have diced tomatoes, onions, peppers, pepperoni,bbq sauce, & cheddar cheese.

a couple twists are...

anything you would put on a pizza...

a cooked ( ball park, in the US) hotdog with texas sauce & onions with some mustard.

a cooked pancake With some scrambled eggs...a little maple syrup drizzled over the top..

use hamburg...stuff with american cheese..slice for " cheeseburger" sammiches..

dream it up & smoke it..

The only limit as to what's inside the sausage rolls is your imiganation. These have diced tomatoes, onions, peppers, pepperoni,bbq sauce, & cheddar cheese.

a couple twists are...

anything you would put on a pizza...

a cooked ( ball park, in the US) hotdog with texas sauce & onions with some mustard.

a cooked pancake With some scrambled eggs...a little maple syrup drizzled over the top..

use hamburg...stuff with american cheese..slice for " cheeseburger" sammiches..

dream it up & smoke it..

Have you ever wrapped it with a bacon weave? In Iowa, where I'm from its called a fattie. Just seems with your handle it would be a natural. And I mean the wrapping part, not the fattie. Lol

Have you ever wrapped it with a bacon weave? In Iowa, where I'm from its called a fattie. Just seems with your handle it would be a natural. And I mean the wrapping part, not the fattie. Lol

perhaps your reffering to the bacon explosion? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon_Explosion

i did it last year for Super Bowl in my Bradley Smoker

over the holidays ive done some various varieties of cheese, as well as ribs & trout

this past fall I put a smoke vent in the garage to make things a little more convenient ;)

perhaps your reffering to the bacon explosion? http://en.wikipedia....Bacon_Explosion

i did it last year for Super Bowl in my Bradley Smoker

over the holidays ive done some various varieties of cheese, as well as ribs & trout

this past fall I put a smoke vent in the garage to make things a little more convenient ;)

Hey fishdawg, love your term bacon explosion. :clapping:

I made this on Friday

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

Took me awile to get over my bacon and sausage coma. :whistling:

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg